Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Week

My first week as a teacher at EACPA has been full of ups and downs. The kids at EACPA are awesome, but I have been getting frustrated with some of the computer issues we have been having. On the first day of school a lot of my computers were not working, but by Tuesday I had enough of them working for everyone to get a chance to work on a computer. It may not have been the computer I wanted them to work on, but at least they have been on computers. Unfortunately, 6A has had more computer problems than any other class (probably becuase they are first) and they have gotten a little behind. Now we are having issues with gmail which makes me want to hop up and down and scream. All of 6C and most of 6D are able to blog, and hopefully 6A will get started today, but 6B and 6E are stuck. I am very mad at Google for thinking we are spammers and blocking all of our accounts. Today is a new day so I am determined to get everyone blogging if it is the last thing I do.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog you have Ms.valdez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry A Imagine How It Feels.I Hope You Have Lots Of Fun.Wish You The Best Mr.Valdez♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete