Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Game Genres - Prompt

In this class you have had the chance to play games from several genres. Of the six genres we have played in this class (Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Strategy, Sports, and Racing Games) which do you enjoy playing the most? Which kind of game teaches you the most? Please explain your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Hello I rather play the action game and the puzzle game they sound cool your blog is cute and a I love your class I learn new things everyday and I am so happy too be in ur class everyday thanx. For your support and your care and action and all your help again I like your class it is cool and fun gives me joy everyday thanx for your help and joy ms.valdez and your loving also bye have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play poptropica
    Can you please let me

    ReplyDelete