The game that taught me the most about its learning topic was Medical Mysteries. This game explores the topic of preventing and fighting diseases. By playing this game, you can learn what causes diseases and how to prevent them. Medical Mysteries is an adventure game. Adventure games are a good choice for a learning game because the story keeps the player involved and being able to see how what you are learning can help you in the real world is also helpful. The graphics are very good. They reminded me of a comic book or a graphic novel. In most places, it was clear what I needed to do to advance in the game. Most of the time I knew what to do in the game, but there was one part that was confusing to me. There were several doors that I could choose from, but I didn't know what to do after I had gone through each door. Some more instructions and a "back" or "next" button would have been helpful. I would put a "Click Here for Help" button on each page so that the players would never be lost or confused. I would like to know how to have pop-up bubbles to show dialogue between characters. I would also like to know how to use the mouse to control animations.
No comments:
Post a Comment